- Next, we had new requirement which is to upgrade the existing application we built to Silverlight, WCF and SQL 2008. Again as a UI developer, I took on challenge with Silverlight. We started with Silverlight beta 2.0, then Silverlight RC, and now the released version of Silverlight 2.0. In order to bring all the features we already implemented, once again we had to create all the components such as menu, custom controls, and animation. Talking to the business analyst also goes side by side with our development.
- Upgrade project from Silverlight 2.0 to 3.0
- Upgrade project from Silverlight 3.0 to 4.0 beta
- To support the team working environment, we are using Team Foundation System (TFS) and Sharepoint. Currently, we’re using SCRUM methodology for the development.
- net 2008, Framework 3.5, C#, WCF
- SQL server 2008
- Silverlight 2.0, Silverlight 3.0, Silverlight 4
- Pattern MVVM, Prism, Unity
- WCF Ria Services